1. I have but only two
They taste just as sweet
Though thru bitter words may flow.
2. A hairier face you’ve never seen
and the halitosis might make you green
Brown eyes staring, body wiggling
3. Three eyes have I, all in a row.
When the green one opens, everyone goes.
4. I cover without smothering.
I’m not clothing.
5. Pull my chain, everything goes black.
6. Stout am I but not from food
My whiskers betimes slip off my face
That’s it. That’s all the fun I have today. I’ll write a more serious post later. Wanted to get this out now.