This looks like a test for male codependents, but when I took it, I didn’t see any difference. I scored pretty high, which scared me, because I thought I was doing better. Let me know how you do in the comments!
Take your own test and drop me a comment and let’s discuss our findings. Take care!
- I am in a significant relationship with someone who is addicted to a substance or a behavior, or someone who is depressed. YES
- I feel responsible for almost everybody and everything, but I felt guilty much of the time. YES
- I can’t say “no” without feeling guilty. YES
- I can accurately “read” other people by analyzing their facial expressions and tone of voice. YES
- I try very hard to please people, but I seldom feel that I measure up. YES
- I feel that I have to protect people, especially the addicted or depressed person in my life. YES
- I live in such a way that no…
View original post 364 more words
One thought on “Are You Codependent? Find out Here!”
Pingback: Being Self-Reflective « Being a Beautiful Mess